Suffering A Tragic Loss and How I Reclaimed My Life with Tonia O’Neill
Tonia is the author of the book 21 DAYS in which she discusses her time in the hospital fighting for her son’s life. On this episode, Tonia walks her through her story and the steps she took to find peace after her tragedy. We go on to discuss how fitness became so instrumental in her road to recovery and how she uses her training business to help clients battle through their life’s difficulties. We dive a bit deeper into the business itself as well loads of physical and mental health tips, and the operations of leveraging affiliate marketing and social media to grow her business.
- 2:03 – The loss of my son
- 7:29 – Reclaiming my life
- 9:20 – This struggle and situation is temporary
- 13:05 – Getting clarity and peace
- 16:37 – Writing my book and the process I went through
- 20:10 – How sharing my story helped me
- 22:30 – Everyone has a different story and reason for not being physically active
- 23:07 – When it comes to nutrition and diets, “Less is more”
- 25:20 – How I’ve set my business up to be online
- 26:27 – Don’t get on the scale, it’s a misrepresentation
- 29:47 – Action steps to becoming physically fit
- 33:05 – The importance of supplementation to fill in the gaps
- 34:50 – Using social media as a tool to get new clients
- 43:50 – RAPID FIRE SEGMENT
- 1:10 – Can you tell us what you are doing now?
- 1:47 – Talk to us about where you came from and your major TWIST in life?
- 9:00 – Can you explain how health wise you went from end of the spectrum to the other because of those events?
- 12:40 – How can someone who has just experienced a terrible loss see the end of the tunnel?
- 14:15 – Should someone be looking internally or externally for the light at the end of the tunnel?
- 16:30 – Can you walk me through the thought process of writing your book?
- 22:15 – Has your grief allowed you to be able to be better suited to train others with their own limiting beliefs?
- 25:03 – How have you set up and grown your business online?
- 29:35 – Give me 3 action steps to turn a non active lifestyle into a physically fit lifestyle?
- 31:45 – Can you talk to me about collaboration with other businesses and the purpose of that relationship?
- 34:45 – Are you able to get clients through social media?
- 43:50 – RAPID FIRE SEGMENT!