DNA, An Adoption Story And Mindful Personal Training With Ashley Lambeth
My guest today is Ashley Lambeth. She’s a small business owner, fitness expert, and Twists her life on a day-to-day basis.
Ashley walks us through how she found her “why” with personal training, what it takes to be a great personal trainer, the physical vs psychological aspects of PT, why it’s important to seek out professionals, and what the future looks like for physical training.
We also go deep and discuss Ashley growing up in an adopted home, searching for her birth family, coping with the loss of her mother, and so much more.
Ashley epitomizes The Twist Life in so many ways and I’m excited have her as my first show on the podcast!
BRIAN ORR aka DJ TWIST
Message from Ashley:
We went deep talking about all sortsa stuff…
- How I started my business
- Did you know I am an introvert?
- My Adoption story continues …
- How I feel when people don’t follow their programs
- Psychological side of training… how much is mental health a factor?
- Are in-person trainers a thing of the past?
- How do I use my gifts?
- My own public speaking tips and why I apparently want to swim in Molasses!